Current Positon Openings at A Chance To Grow:
A Chance to Grow, Inc. is a non-profit agency dedicated to promoting the maximum development of the whole child through innovative, individualized, and comprehensive brain-centered programs and services. We offer a comprehensive whole child centered model.
We are looking for a Billing Specialist to become part of our agency. The Billing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Home Based Services and Outpatient clinics in our organization.
The individual we are seeking should have experience in processing claims for Outpatient and Home Based Services. This includes; insurance eligibility and coverage, compiling data for billing, processing, tracking, and resolution of issues. Also providing out of compliance notices, resubmits denials, posting, and record keeping as required by DHS, counties and insurance companies. As well as credentialing and re-credentialing for new and existing providers. The billing specialist works with the Director of Outpatient Services and the Director of Home Based Services to complete payer contracts when necessary. This position also provides backup for the Administrative Assistant as needed to the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Ability to maintain accurate data with attention to detail.
- Have ICD-10 coding experience to assure that the proper paperwork and codes are submitted to assure claims are paid correctly.
- Should be a team player with a positive attitude and a good work ethic.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a multitude of tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Courteous and professional manner in contact with customers, general public and fellow staff members.
- High School Diploma; advanced education desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in medical billing.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Excel, Works, Word and other software billing software)
- Fusion, Quickbooks, Home Solutions/Sansio and MN-ITS experience a plus.
Please consult our website for more information regarding our innovative programming at www.actg.org
A Chance To Grow, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, A Chance To Grow, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Occupational Therapist (School Based)
A Chance To Grow is a non-profit agency based in Northeast Minneapolis. ACTG's mission is to promote the maximum development of the whole child and adult through innovative, individualized and comprehensive brain-centered programs and services.
A respected leader within our industry, we currently have an opening for a 0.6 FTE Occupational Therapist to join our growing team. This position is a contracted position at a Charter School in the Twin Cities area. Working for ACTG offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Continuing Education opportunities
- PTO accrual to be used at your discretion
- Paid holidays throughout the year
- Flexible schedule that you are able to set to meet your needs
- Supportive and collaborative environment for learning and developing clinical skills with other experienced clinicians across multiple disciplines (e.g. SLP, vision therapy, neurotechnology, etc.)
- Opportunities to grow and contribute to a dynamic agency which serves a variety of children and families across multiple settings
- OT License with Minnesota Dept of Health with good standing
- NBCOT certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in school-based setting
"A Chance To Grow, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, A Chance To Grow, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training."
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) for Home Based Services
Are you Compassionate? Dependable? Reliable? Adaptable? Patient? Dedicated? Willing to Learn? Our Home Based Services program seeks Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) to provide direct support to meet the health and safety needs of special need individuals in the home and in the community. Early morning, afternoon, evening and weekend hours are often available. Qualified applicants must be 18 years or older and have experience working with special need individuals, a DHS background check, access to a reliable vehicle, car insurance if transporting is requested for open positions and must complete DHS PCA certification test. We currently have openings in the following areas. Please indicate the area in which you are interested.
- Elk River:
- Working with a 4 year old female
- Mon-Thur 6-9 pm
- Fri 5-9 pm
- Sat 10 am to 8 pm
- Sun 8am - 6 pm
- Maple Grove:
- Working with a 13 year old male
- Mon-Fri 4pm-9pm
- Maple Grove :
- Working with a 7 year old male
- Mon-Fri 6:30 am-10:00 am
- Arden Hills:
- Working with a 10 year old male
- Mon-Fri3pm-5pmwith flexible weekend hours
- Maple Plain:
- Working with a 13 year old male
- Mon-Fri 4 pm-7 pm and 6 hours either Sat or Sun.
Full description here.
Apply in person: