A Chance To Grow Home Based Services: PCA Services Helping Individuals Achieve Positive Outcomes
Home Based Services at A Chance To Grow provides Personal Care Assistant Services to adults and children with physical and emotional needs or disabilities. We serve clients whose disabilities include: Autism, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Genetic Syndromes, Epilepsy and developmental delays. PCA services are available to any person with a disability; however, we primarily work with children who have behavioral and emotional needs. Over the past 25 years, we have witnessed many scenarios that show how valuable a PCA is to a child and family. While the child benefits from one-on-one care and attention, the entire family benefits from the presence of a happier child and a more balanced family atmosphere.
- Work with children and adults.
- Offer S.M.A.R.T. Play, an informal home program using fun and playful activities throughout the day to promote motor and neural development.
- Offer exposure to other ACTG programs, such as AVE and EEG Neurotechnology interventions, S.M.A.R.T. Boost Up Plus and Neurological Reorganization for adopted children and children with attachment issues.
- Are able to transport children.
- Have a strong understanding of children with behavioral needs – a result of many years working with a variety of families, giving them a strong understanding of children with behavioral needs