Auditory Services assists with developing the auditory pathway so adults and children with auditory processing difficulties can process auditory information more efficiently.
Our services include:
- Pure Tone Audiometry: traditional hearing testing ages four and a half to adult
- Speech Audiometry: testing for ages six months to adult
- Impedence Measurements: tests of middle ear function
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry: testing at the developmental ages of six months to three years using head turns toward speakers presenting sounds
- Conditioned Play Audiometry: testing at the developmental ages of three to four and a half years where a child wears headphones and puts a block in a bucket when he or she hears the sound
- Auditory Processing Evaluation: testing at the developmental age of seven and above that uses a series of tests to evaluate the individual’s ability to process auditory information presented in various ways
Because we believe auditory processing is part of the whole person, we will refer you or your child to the following services at A Chance To Grow if appropriate:
- Vision Services
- Neurotechnology Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, including Occupational and Speech Therapy
For more information, please contact Sara Cook, Audiologist at (612)789-1236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.