Contracted School-Based Services

We offer:

  • Speech and Occupational Therapies on an IEP (Individualized Education Plan) basis for charter schools, traditional schools, online/virtual schools and early childhood facilities in the Twin Cities metro area
  • Virtual web-based services to provide IEP based Speech Therapy to schools outside of the Twin Cities metro area

Our team of therapists are involved in every aspect of the IEP process, including:

  • Pre-referral intervention techniques
  • Assessment
  • Team recommendations
  • Direct and indirect services

Our therapists are trained to work in both push-in and pull-out (classroom) models and receive continuing education throughout the year to better serve your school. 

Our Auditory and Developmental Optometry teams can also come to your facility and provide state mandated vision and hearing screenings. At the end of the screening, we provide the student with a feedback form indicating whether or not they have passed the screening. If the student does not pass or other concerns are noted, we make recommendations for follow-up care.

School-Based Business Services Third Party Billing (TPB):

Minnesota legislation went into affect July 1, 2000 that requires school districts to attempt to obtain reimbursement for a portion of the expenses associated with providing IEP services to their students. School districts can collect third party sources such as Minnesota public health coverage (MA or MNCare, and PMAP’s) and/or private insurance.

Money a school/district receives from third party billing can be used to:

  • Benefit students with special needs 
  • Pay for the cost of doing third party billing 
  • Provide training and assistance to increase the amount of third party billing revenue 

The school/district can bill for:

  • Speech/language Therapy 
  • Physical Therapy 
  • Occupational Therapy 
  • Mental health 
  • Nursing 
  • Personal care assistant (paraprofessional) services 
  • Assistive technology 
  • Special transportation 
  • Some interpreter services 

We offer a third party billing service and will work with you throughout the entire process from enrolling with the state to obtaining parental permission to actual billing.

Contact Us

For more information, please call us at (612)706-5538.