Minnesota Learning Resource Center
Are you an educator? Do you work in pre-k, elementary, special education, physical education, adaptive physical education or occupational therapy?
- Provides workshops for educators and professionals (such as S.M.A.R.T.) on how to implement brain-stimulating strategies into the school day
- Benefits all children -- from those who struggle to those already at or beyond grade level
- Enables schools to implement brain-stimulating methods and interventions at an affordable cost
- Offers on-going support and mentoring to schools
Here at the MLRC, our mission is two fold. First, we train and replicate three brain-centered programs through the following workshops:
- Stimulating Maturity through Accelerated Readiness Training (S.M.A.R.T.)
- Simulating Maturity through Accelerated Readiness Training Pre-K (S.M.A.R.T. Pre-K)
- Johansen Individualized Auditory Stimulation (JIAS) (Auditory Processing)
- Audio Visual Entrainment (AVE)
Second, we support a community of educators and professionals who use a developmental approach in teaching and working with students.
For more information, please contact us at (612)706-5549 or email@example.com.